Marinated Baked Pork Chops
Revision as of 15:17, 15 July 2012 by RealRecipes (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "Directions" to "Procedures")
Delight your guests with this delicious pork chop recipe. This recipe is quick and simple (easy for week night) and adds a nice flavor to the pork while also keeping it very moist so it does not dry out while baking. It is a lovely meal served with potatoes, broccoli, and with, or without applesauce.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes (the recipe calls for 30 minutes per side for a total of 60 minutes, but depending on the thickness of your chop, you may be able to reach 160 degress in 45 minutes - a meat thermometer is highly recommended!)
- Serves: 4-6 - a bit extra marinade for 4 chops, perfect amount for 6 chops.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4-6 pork chops, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees. Depending on the thickness of the pork chops it may take less than 60 minutes to cook.